Sunday, April 7, 2013

First Post!

Welcome to the world, Lean Green Veggie Machine!

As a first-time blogger, this is my first blog post ever. So, of course, it makes sense for my first post to be about writing my first post! If I said I wasn't nervous, I'd be lying. Blogging is a bit intimidating. So much (self-inflicted) pressure to be funny, quirky, clever... or, just un-terrible. We'll see how that goes.

This blog won't be a ranting, preachy series of articles on how terribly animals are treated, or on the evils of wearing fur (despite being two very valid arguments). I simply want to share information that I find fascinating/useful/interesting about how to be healthier, more fit, and more motivated. I'm talking about recipes, fitness motivation, health tips, and anything else that health-minded people want to know.

I struggle, just like most of us, in always making the best choices for my health and my body. For a while now, I've been journaling my experiences and the things I learn on the way. Finally, I decided to share them. I mean, if I find something to be important or useful to my well-being, I'm sure there are others who would as well, right?

So, here's to this blog providing useful and important information for many posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels